8:30am to 5pm
100 Braid Street Studios
The most dangerous phrase a manager can use is ‘we’ve always done it this way‘
It’s a fact: Creativity drives business innovation. And business growth.
And your employees and workmates become more engaged when able to access their creativity.
Get your tickets NOW here
In this interactive and hands-on summit you will:
- Learn the different dimensions for creativity in your organisational culture
- Experience different creative tools and approaches to engage your people
- Take away some creative thinking tools you can use immediately
Seven great presenters:
- David Newman – Dimensions of Organisational Creativity
- Catherine Sherlock – Practical Mindfulness
- Kirsten Anderson – Pave the Way to Creativity with The Playful Mindset
- Mark Busse – Challenges of formal creativity initiatives in a corporate structure
- Alina Smolyansky – Drawing Your Way to Results: Using Neurographica to Access the Subconscious
- Kai Chu – How can Service Design Thinking reveal more opportunities for improvements and drive strategic innovation?
- Paul Lopushinsky – How To Create A Playful Framework For Your Workplace
See the Eventbrite page for more details on location. Easy accessibility by transit or just off Highway 1.
Coming from downtown? Make this an adventure and visit the historic centre of Vancouver. It isn’t very far… really.
- 8:30am to 5pm
- 100 Braid Street Studios
100 Braid Street, New Westminster
- Convenient to both the Skytrain and just off Highway 1. Parking in the back of the building behind Urban Academy (front reserved for presenters).
Make this an adventure and explore a different part of Vancouver. It really isn’t that far away